Walkabout

Student Life Ministry in Brisbane, Australia with Amanda DeCesaro

So because I have left the beautiful land down under does that mean that my walkabout has come to an end?

I hope not, I have a vision for the world and I will continue my spiritual journey no matter where my feet take me. Because I have a God with a perfect plan, I will not be wandering (although wandering is a favourite past time of mine), no, I will be following wherever He leads.

Just because I am no longer in Australia does not mean that this blog with cease either. I plan to get updates from Griffith and then inform you about what God is doing. Please keep praying for Griffith, the students and the team: Ben, Kyle, Emily, and Danae. Also pray for Andrew Baron as he is still working on getting his visa and support to work long term with ISM (international student ministry).

Thanks! Love, Amanda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

amanda.decesaro@gmail.com

About Me

Followers

Subscribe to Feed