Walkabout

Student Life Ministry in Brisbane, Australia with Amanda DeCesaro

Busyness is one of those evils incognito, when I seem productive I am really just being busy. I've learned from my previous year of STINT that being busy will lead to many things no one likes: burn out, lack of accomplishment, and worst of all sacrificing more important things. Some things that could get sacrificed are communicating with people back home (friends, family, ministry partners), my relationship with God by spending less or no time with Him each day, relationships with students, and even relationships with my team. Right now I look at my to-do list and it seems overwhelming, but like with anything when I trust God my fears are relieved. I have asked Him for wisdom of how to best accomplish my tasks without succumbing to busyness. Please pray for these specific things: I am in charge of set design for our end of March conference, Connexions; I also have to prepare a training for the conference; Nate and I started a CE (oow another post), I have another one starting next week; I have a stack of surveys to follow up (so does my entire team and students, praise God!!!); plan ISM (international student ministry); and please also pray for all our students who must balance ministry with their studies.

Thank you for your prayers, I have to go clean my room..... just another thing that gets sacrificed ;-)

Love, Amanda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

amanda.decesaro@gmail.com

About Me

Followers

Subscribe to Feed