Walkabout

Student Life Ministry in Brisbane, Australia with Amanda DeCesaro

The semester has not even started yet, but Student Life seems to be running in full gear already. I got to briefly chat with Emily who told me about all the meeting that the new STINT team were having. She also shared about KOR (kick off retreat) where all the Brisbane campuses met up to start planning the semester and for some fun. Thanks to my facebook stalking skills I also found out that the boys of SL put on a Valentine's night for the beautiful ladies... kudos to whoever came up with that idea:-)

The whole group, aww how cute you all look


Em and Jean with flowers from the guys;-)


Beth and Jeremy, my little buddies

Hope the night was as fun as it looked like it was! Keep praying as they prepare for Orientation Week on campus and the beginning of a new year serving God at Griffith Uni.

Love and Miss You My Brisbane Fam,
Manda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

amanda.decesaro@gmail.com

About Me

Followers

Subscribe to Feed