Walkabout

Student Life Ministry in Brisbane, Australia with Amanda DeCesaro

Back from Guatemala!!!!!! It was an amazing experience and I am so glad that I had the opportunity to see this part of the world. Even more than that, I am so excited to tell you that hundreds of people received medical and dental attention (over 500 each of the four days of clinic) and hundreds of them prayed to receive Christ! I don't have the exact numbers right now but it is so amazing to see God do such a huge thing in such a short time. The people of Guatemala seemed pretty responsive to the gospel. I was so happy to be a part of it even though I did not get to personally share the gospel (being that my fluency in Spanish is a bit lacking).

It was a tiring week but heaps of fun and it went by so fast! I loved the team I went with too! I now have a few more friends nearby to go on Chipotle dates with;-) and a few world wide friends I will have to keep in touch with thanks to the help of Facebook. I love that I can connect quickly with people over the shared hope in Christ we have.

I am not fully sure why God has sent me to many places of the world, but I do know that I love that He is the God of this whole globe that we share. I love that He is growing His kingdom in every corner and that we have family from every race and nation. I have made the it a habit to say "what ever you say Lord." This time it was to go to Guatemala and I saw Him work in me and in others. Thank you God!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

amanda.decesaro@gmail.com

About Me

Followers

Subscribe to Feed