Walkabout

Student Life Ministry in Brisbane, Australia with Amanda DeCesaro

Ahhhh.... unorganization, killer for some; for me, I don't mind too much. On that note I would like to introduce you to my team. We have not yet been together so I feel a bit disjointed. Kris is our ICS (international campus staff). He was here on the very first summer project followed by two years of STINT and now has returned with a longer term commitment. Ben is our campus coordinator and will be leading this new team. Then there is Emily, my sole girl teammate, who I have gotten to know pretty well already. Finally, Nate is on a plane as I write this in the middle of the Pacific. Soon we will be a complete team!


Our first team meeting while I was still in the States
Kris, Ben, Emily, Nate in MN, me in WI


Love,
Amanda

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

amanda.decesaro@gmail.com

About Me

Followers

Subscribe to Feed